Stock reject calls?

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
My friend has a LG G2 and is getting calls from new York and other states. And wants to block them but can't find the reject calls list on her phone we looked in setting- calls and didn't see anything there cause I found some instructions on it and it said it was under calls but didn't find it there any help on this would be helpful

Sent From My SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
It depends on her carrier I believe...

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Try going to your list of recent calls and long-press (possibly just select) the offending number. Then hit the menu button and choose "blacklist". At least that's how I do it.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
A bit off topic, but sounds like telemarketers, especially this voting time of year, at least here in CA.

Has she tried adding her number to the national do not call list?

OP
sharkattack99

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
She's with Verizon.

Yeah we tried the long press didn't show any blacklist or reject number present when she long presses. She is on the do not call list

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Call/visit VZW. Explain your issue. They can instruct you how to block them or they may have a way to do it for you.

OP
sharkattack99

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
After doing some looking it appears she Will have to get a 3rd party app for blocking numbers seems that the G2 doesn't have that ability on its own. Thanks guys

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Does the G2 People / Contact app have an option for "Send all calls to voicemail" when you are viewing a contact? Here is how I deal with those calls: create a new Contact named Spammers or whatever you want. Then mark it as "Send all calls to voicemail". Add all the telemarketer numbers from your phone history (call log) to that Contact. You will never hear it ring again from those numbers. I add new spammers numbers to that Contact. Most of them will never leave a voicemail. Just another option to think about.

Sent from my XT907 using Droid Forums

Rhino94

Reaction score
Does the G2 People / Contact app have an option for "Send all calls to voicemail" when you are viewing a contact? Here is how I deal with those calls: create a new Contact named Spammers or whatever you want. Then mark it as "Send all calls to voicemail". Add all the telemarketer numbers from your phone history (call log) to that Contact. You will never hear it ring again from those numbers. I add new spammers numbers to that Contact. Most of them will never leave a voicemail. Just another option to think about.

The G2 does have a feature that sends calls straight to voicemail. I have the verizon lg g2. U go to the contact and click the menu button and at the bottom it says "all calls to voicemail" u then jus check that and you are all set.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
The G2 does have a feature that sends calls straight to voicemail. I have the verizon lg g2. U go to the contact and click the menu button and at the bottom it says "all calls to voicemail" u then jus check that and you are all set.

Will that option send everything including the ones she wants to receive?

Rhino94

Reaction score
Will that option send everything including the ones she wants to receive?

U hav to select each contact that you would want it to apply to. They then go straight to voicemail and u dnt even see a call came thro all u see is a new voicemail.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Sounds like that will work for her. Thanks for sharing.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
You can also combine multiple numbers into one Contact. Mine is named Scams. I have 4 numbers saved to that one contact and if any one of those 4 numbers calls... straight to voice mail.

OP
sharkattack99

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Thanks guys ☺