Stock Recovery? Help cant get into phone!

floobmonsrake

Reaction score
Im on my MIUI and flashed the battery fix and now it has begun to restart right when it gets to the lockscreen so I cant get into the phone. Can I use the stock recovery to re flash MIUI? I dont know how to fix this.

Bassaholic33

Reaction score
When you hold down the up button on your keyboard and press power button it should boot you to the sbf screen(meaning your pc will recognize your phone) and you can sbf it back to stock.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Rev's trick for getting into clockwork recovery, assuming you flashed it with Dx 2nd init from Rom manager...
On a computer with adb installed

adb shell "echo 1 > /data/.recovery_mode; sync;"
adb reboot

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im on my MIUI and flashed the battery fix and now it has begun to restart right when it gets to the lockscreen so I cant get into the phone. Can I use the stock recovery to re flash MIUI? I dont know how to fix this.

I flashed that fix and never had any issues...before SBF or other more extreme options, you can try booting into stock recovery and wipe data/cache.

Remove battery
Re-insert it
Boot up holding Power and X button on the keyboard
When the Triangle appears press the Search (magnifying glass) button on the keyboard
Select the wipe data/factory reset option
Reboot and see if it will boot up.

If not, SBF, root w/Z4 root, install D2 Bootstrapper, boot into CW Recovery and restore your nandroid backup. You DID make a backup before applying the battery update, right?! :) If not, lesson learned...

OP
F

floobmonsrake

Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice. I ended up trying to wipe data and cache in the stock recovery. That caused me to bootloop for some reason. I just ended up SBFing and everythings all good now (I had made a backup before flashing the battery fix).

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums