1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

stock razr charger

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by rosso, May 25, 2012.

1. rosso

rosso Member

Appears the stock charger that came with my razr maxx is dead. Tried it in several outlets and it works sometimes. Ive had the phone less than a month. Think its covered under warranty? Not going to make a trip to vzw store if its not. I just hate to have to buy one already
  2. 94lt1

94lt1 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

It should be covered under warranty. Assuming you got it from vzw, call em up and ask them to overnight you a new one. Or see if you van go into a store and get a new one from them. You'll need the charger soon :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!
  3. rosso

rosso Member

Thanks. Ill get to the vzw store over the weekend. I'll just charge from laptop until then. Its just a lot slower. Atleast the battery life is fantastic on these phones.
  4. 94lt1

94lt1 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

That's true.. glad I could help :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!