stock radios

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Fast boot the stock radios. If you need a link, I'll upload them to my Google drive. But if you go to the thread "take your galaxy nexus back to 100% stock locked boot loader" they should be linked on there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
O

otter34

Reaction score
Fast boot the stock radios. If you need a link, I'll upload them to my Google drive. But if you go to the thread "take your galaxy nexus back to 100% stock locked boot loader" they should be linked on there.

Would you mind posting? I can't find it in that thread. It links the images you need, etc but I couldn't find the radios....however I did only search the first page

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Would you mind posting? I can't find it in that thread. It links the images you need, etc but I couldn't find the radios....however I did only search the first page

The radio imgs are exactly what you need. How did you root and unlock? If you tell me that, I'll tell you where you need to put them and how to fast boot them.

OP
O

otter34

Reaction score
The radio imgs are exactly what you need. How did you root and unlock? If you tell me that, I'll tell you where you need to put them and how to fast boot them.

I don't remember exactly. I've had to go through a couple phones, unrooted and re rooted several times and on top of that I rooted my gf thunderbolt so I have too much going on in my head lol. When I flashed this radio it was simple as could be In recovery. I just downloaded the update.zip or whatever and it was a one click type prices. I thought that I could just Find the radio reboot into recovery and then flash it. Is that not the case? If not I don't want to screw anything up and don't want to mess with having to put it in a certain place and risk bricking

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't remember exactly. I've had to go through a couple phones, unrooted and re rooted several times and on top of that I rooted my gf thunderbolt so I have too much going on in my head lol. When I flashed this radio it was simple as could be In recovery. I just downloaded the update.zip or whatever and it was a one click type prices. I thought that I could just Find the radio reboot into recovery and then flash it. Is that not the case? If not I don't want to screw anything up and don't want to mess with having to put it in a certain place and risk bricking

You won't brick. No worries. I haven't yet seen a stock radio zip so this is the only way to go about it. Did you use Wug's toolkit? SBenson's guide? I just need to know where your ADB and Fastboot are located and give you exactly what you need to push it to your phone.

Edit: And as soon as I say that I come across this http://rootzwiki.com/topic/12864-radiosvzw-all-radios-in-flashable-zip/

Just download the ICL53F zip if you want stock radios. If you want the FA02/FA02 download the IMM30B zip.

Last edited: