Stock music player problems

lumelo

Reaction score
When I open my music player to play a song, many times it says the file cannot be played. I have to open the application back up and then it will load. If I shuffle my songs, many times it will skip over 3 or 4 songs in a row, and many times it plays the same songs as if I set up a list of songs to play. I don't think it should be doing that in shuffle. Any ideas?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I would say to download and use a different music player, the stock one is pretty terrible. I use UberMusic, it is simple and works great. They have more advanced ones if you are wanting more control, such as WinAmp and PowerAmp.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
I use player pro. By far my favorite player I've ever used. It has great lock screen controls and widget options too

OP
L

lumelo

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'll look into those.

ARZ

Reaction score
With the stock player and Winamp, I keep loosing the play lists. They are not visible anywhere when navigating on the PC or with Astro file manager. They appear to be a system file, and not able to copy or save. What a PILE OF CRAP!!! I cant tell you how many times I have lost playlists, or how much time I have wasted creating playlists.

I dont understand how Droid/Google thinks they are going to compete with Apple if they cant do the simplest of things like this. I have been resisting Apple for so long, but this might be the last straw. I #UCKING HATE this POS Droid 3 and every one of the 5 other Motorola Droids I had before this one.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
ARZ said:
With the stock player and Winamp, I keep loosing the play lists. They are not visible anywhere when navigating on the PC or with Astro file manager. They appear to be a system file, and not able to copy or save. What a PILE OF CRAP!!! I cant tell you how many times I have lost playlists, or how much time I have wasted creating playlists.

I dont understand how Droid/Google thinks they are going to compete with Apple if they cant do the simplest of things like this. I have been resisting Apple for so long, but this might be the last straw. I #UCKING HATE this POS Droid 3 and every one of the 5 other Motorola Droids I had before this one.

You have "F'n" hated 5 Motorola's and you keep buying them? I question your judgment abilities