1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Stock Music App

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by dabestdrew, Nov 13, 2011.

1. dabestdrew

dabestdrew New Member

Hey i've been using my droid razr and i noticed that when i press shuffle all when showing all my songs it doesn't shuffle all the songs its shuffles only songs starting with A-D is anyone else having this problem or maybe a fix for this? I have been having various problems with the stock music app.
  2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

My stock answer for any app that is "misbehaving" is to go menu/settings/applications/manage applications/all/music/clear data.

Good luck.

Of course if that doesn't work, try one of the 3rd party apps in the market. I use PowerAmp and MixZing.
  3. bandini

bandini New Member

The music player on the razr is really buggy for me - the most obvious being that hitting "next" NEVER takes me to the next track - it's like it's permanently on shuffle.

But thankfully I found the Music Folder Player Free app. FINALLY, a folder-based music player! No more screwing around with tags, playlists, etc... If I put an entire record in a folder, when I open the app, there it is - exactly as I created it, instead of scattered across multiple "albums" because the mp3 tags weren't consistent.

I swear, I want to hug the guy who created this app.
Search tags for this page
droid razor and shuffle all playlist
droid razr hd stock music
droid razr music apk
droid razr music won't shuffle
install my music motorola droid razr
motorola droid razr music player apk

motorola my music app

motorola razr music player apk
motorola razr stock music player apk
shuffle doesn't work on droid razr
shuffle doesnt work razr hd