1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Stock Multimedia Dock

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D2' started by Doc03, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Doc03

Doc03 New Member

Hello, first time poster.

I was wondering if it is possible to flash Liberty 1.5 and somehow keep or re-install the stock multimedia dock app. I found a few old topics discussing the issue via google search, however these were older posts and may not be relevant to Liberty.

I ask because I really like how the stock app turns off the hard lights on the side when the screen dims, where the Liberty and Alarm v2 leave those on all night.
  2. Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly New Member

If your talking about the charging light on the phone it doesnt work with liberty anyways so you wouldn't have that issue and you can dim the display with the app I do it everrynight it's just a button on the screen
  3. Doc03

Doc03 New Member

Actually, I was talking about the 4 physical buttons below the touch screen on the bottom of the phone; the option button, home key, back button, and search key.

Sorry, I guess I see them on the "side" when the phone is in the media dock.

Whatever screen comes up when the stock ROM gets plugged into the multimedia dock is the screen I'm trying to keep/install.
  4. tb110895

tb110895 New Member

The moto desk clock is what your talking about.
    Im looking for this as well because the one in the toolbox doesn't install.