Stock Motoblur ICS for droid4

itguylv

Reaction score
Did somebody get an updated leak downloaded? I would like to try, and if anybody figured out how to get root back that would be great I was one of the first to flash and my root keeper was an epic fail....

Garlick

Reaction score
Anyone tried flashing 206 over 200 yet?? Or Trouble, did you get a chance to try your route at all??

Garlick

Reaction score
Got it, i would give it go, but I just looked, and my battery is at 20%....so I'll have to wait.

Meptrep

Reaction score
Oh I went straight from the previous ICS leak to this newest leak. Works fine so far, have had no issues. Smart Actions appear to work in this latest leak.

Zuofu

Reaction score
Flashing 206 now. One additional problem with 200 is that flash video doesn't work (using stock browser). Flash animations (e.g. homestarrunner.com, games, ads) work, but if you go to the desktop youtube site, it won't play the video. I'll check in 206 and report.

Meptrep

Reaction score
Flashing 206 now. One additional problem with 200 is that flash video doesn't work (using stock browser). Flash animations (e.g. homestarrunner.com, games, ads) work, but if you go to the desktop youtube site, it won't play the video. I'll check in 206 and report.
You might want to download Chrome and try, if not I can.

Zuofu

Reaction score
It doesn't install from 200 for me, craps out on a build.prop check..which is odd, I don't remember having messed with the build props. I unfroze my system apps too, but I have root on ICS, wonder if that's why.

Meptrep

Reaction score
It doesn't install from 200 for me, craps out on a build.prop check..which is odd, I don't remember having messed with the build props. I unfroze my system apps too, but I have root on ICS, wonder if that's why.
Yeah I disabled root temporarily then got it back with the OTA Root Keeper.

Zuofu

Reaction score
Yeah I disabled root temporarily then got it back with the OTA Root Keeper.

Still no go for me even after disabling root. Are you installing from the SDCard using the zip, or were you able to download the file using cheesecake?