Stock Motoblur ICS for droid4

Garlick

Reaction score
Oh, a razr update. I don't feel like trying to flash that on the droid 4 lol

That would be an interesting test though....as it's basically a similar thing, can you flash something that ISN'T supposed to work, and then get back.

But I completely understand not wanting to try it.

1989trouble07

Reaction score
That would be an interesting test though....as it's basically a similar thing, can you flash something that ISN'T supposed to work, and then get back.

But I completely understand not wanting to try it.

Hmmm.

The last razr update was leaked not too long before it was for the droid 4. So I'm sure there will be another one shortly for the droid 4

Last edited:

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I think you have to be on 219 for cheesecake to work. I posted a new thread with a dl link.

Also if anyone wants to try sugarsync send me a pm with a email. I will send you an invite and we both get bonus storage.

podspi

Reaction score
Edit: Double-posted somehow...
Also, thanks a ton 1989trouble07!

Last edited:

topfiveaudio

Reaction score
Flashed this 2 days ago and like it so far. I've also found a couple of bugs.
1. I can bypass the lockscreen by pulling down the notification bar.

2. The email apk doesn't display all email previews when selected. Some are and some aren't. The same is not true with the GMAIL apk.

3. Smart Actions doesn't turn radio back on when DATA is turned off by display. It works when both BACKGROUND SYNC and DATA are turned off by display. Does that make sense? Sorry if it's confusing.

Other than these things the ROM is flawless. I wish there were Webtop settings like mouse speed and the ability to change how many home screens. The trackpad moves the pointer a little slow, but it works well with a mouse. The stock Browser is great, but I can't find the option to change the UI to Desktop. They also removed some of the cool widgets.

I'll try and add anything else I find.

1989trouble07

Reaction score
the first one isn't a bug. That was added into ICS across all brands of phones. All my friends seem to be able to do that on their phones.

itguylv

Reaction score
Voice command seems to be problem. It freezes and never makes the call, then I have to kill the process.