Stock me one more time!

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by zaldonisj, Mar 8, 2010.

1. zaldonisj

zaldonisj New Member

So, basically i am new to using metamorph. I have always had it on my droid but i never really used it. So today i started to use it and i was using some Dark Theme and the Desire theme after that... it was interesting. But now a bunch of my junk is themed and not exactly the way i would like. I am using Pete's BB .7 2.1 ROM (his newest one). So my question to you is how can i go back to stock? This is probably an easy question i am just curious. Thanks.

Also; i noticed on the Dark theme i was messing with that the apps had "bubbles" around them. Is there a way i can get this?

The links to the two themes i was messing with are below.

[THEME] Desire theme

Dark Base for 2.1 (MM theme) *DarkTwoOne.zip UPDATED 3/8**

Thanks for the help.
  2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

Whenever you switch themes, you are supposed to revert back to the stock theme in between each custom theme.

You can do this 2 ways...

1) Make a nandroid backup of your stock theme. And restore that backup every time you wanna switch a theme. And *then* apply the theme over the stock theme

2) Use the xStock theme from xeudoxus for 2.0.1, OR for the new 2.1 ROMs like the one you're using, use the stock theme created by krazykrivda
  3. zaldonisj

zaldonisj New Member

Allright... well i was stupid and didnt make a nandroid backup pre messing with themes (well i did a long while ago)... so i figure i would give option two a try. So i used the theme by krazykrivda and well that didnt end well. Straight up force closes and such... i just went back and chose a really old nandroid and used it... im updating up to my current rom as we speak.

Can someone answer my question regarding the bubbles around apps? I really like that.
  4. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol New Member

Not really sure what you are talking about, without a link and/or picture to show what you want. There are quite a few themes out there, with more popping up every day.
  5. zaldonisj

zaldonisj New Member

It is the dark theme link in my original post. I am referring to the bubbles around the applications. Thanks
  6. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol New Member

The Gallery, Browser, GMail and Facebook icons?
  7. zaldonisj

zaldonisj New Member

Yeah those ones... how do I make bubbles around my app icons?