Stock mail client

scion211

Reaction score
Stock mail client is not reliable in getting pushed mail(Google,yahoo,AOL,Comcast). Is there a fix? Sometimes it takes 10 / 30 minutes but they are timestamped a minute after they are sent. I would rather not get another client. I just came from an original BB storm and 10 minutes may as well be a week. This is enough for me to jump to iPhone. Please help.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

anguish

Reaction score
Haven't had any issues here. Most of the time I get my emails faster than I notice them in my Gmail window in my browser.

iguana81

Reaction score
After a few days of using the phone, I began to have issues where the phone response became very sluggish (screen would be blank for a while after opening the email app, scrolling, etc...). Power cycling the phone did not resolve the problem. In reading the Verizon forums, someone else was having the same issue (incred2) and deleting their existing email accounts resolved their problem. I tried the same and the sluggish behavior disappeared.

With that said, I downloaded and have been using the K9 email app. After almost a week, I've had no more issues and I like the K9 interface much better than the stock app. Definitely recommend K9.