1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Stock lock screen keeps coming back

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by JRip, Sep 12, 2011.

1. JRip

JRip New Member

I'm having a problem with the stock lock screen. I downloaded widget locker and goto lock screen apps. I had widget locker for a while but after a couple weeks the stock lock screen came back and I would have to unlock both screens. I forgot that I had purchased goto so I re-downloaded that app. That has been working fine for about a week but now the stock lock screen is back again. I noticed if I uninstall the goto app and re-download it and run it the stock app goes away. But for some reason pops back up after a while. Anyone experience this or know how to prevent this from happening??
  2. joewest11

joewest11 New Member

I had the same issue with goto lockscreen and no longer use it since a fix doesn't seem to be coming anytime soon, if at all. Widget locker works fine and does not have this problem.
Search tags for this page
deactivate android stock lockscreen
default android lock screen keeps popping up
disable stock lock screen

disable stock lock screen android

disable stock lockscreen android

how delete stock lockscreen
how to disable stock lock

how to disable stock lock screen android

how to disable stock lockscreen android

how to disable stock lockscreen android#gsc.tab
how to get rid of the stock lock screen