Stock launcher lag?

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by ktmrider, Oct 30, 2012.

1. ktmrider

ktmrider New Member

Anyone else experiencing this? Would love to use it because I really like the transparent notification bar and the circles widget, but it just seems really choppy when I open the app drawer and slide to the quick settings page. Any suggestions to help with the lag?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
  2. pblakk

pblakk New Member

There's been posts about lag when switching between pages in managing mode and I had that too, but it lags less since the recent update. I haven't really noticed any lag swiping the actual full pages though, nor when swiping to Quicksettings. Reboot maybe?
  3. Jackpot1o1

Jackpot1o1 New Member

When was the newest update released? I'm completely a newbie to the launcher and root world, and actually just changed to an android device a month ago from an iPhone and boy have I seen the light haha.

Anyways, yeah, how can I tell if I have the latest version? Love the launcher just hate the lag, and heard it had to do something with the fact that the launcher was made for ICS and not so much for JB.
Search tags for this page
android stock launcher lag
android stock launcher lags
droid razr m launcher hd
launcher motorola razr 2.2
launcher was lagging
launchers helping lag on razr maxx
razr d1 launcher lag

razr hd lag

razr hd lag launcher
razr m launcher laggy
razr maxx hd launcher lags