1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Stock Kernel for 2.2 Froyo OTA?

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by technogeek1984, May 9, 2011.

1. technogeek1984

technogeek1984 New Member

I'm trying to verify a Kernel Version. I've installed the GB leak on my X (and I'm loving it btw) but my best friend just bought a Droid X himself and he's trying to see whether or not everything on it is stock.

Here's what his phone reads:

System Version:

Version.2.3.340.MB810.Verizon.en.US

Android Version:

Baseband Version:
    BP_C_01.09.07P

Kernel Version:
    2.6.32.9-g55626e1
    w30471@il93lnxdroid08#1

Just wanting to confirm that his kernel and everything are stock as well. I didn't recall seeing anything like that lnxdroid part on mine when I bought it new, but then again I don't have the best memory. Thanks in advance for the help on this one. It's been awhile since I've been on but I'm glad to be back.
  2. rdiehl13

rdiehl13 Guest

Yup, that's is what my phone says as well. You can't change the kernel *yet* so that is the correct one

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
froyo 2.2 droid kernel

lnxdroid

mt4g froyo stock kernel
stock kernel froyo
stockkernel2.1