1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Stock JB launcher

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by kechamb, Apr 22, 2013.

1. kechamb

kechamb New Member

ok this may sound really stupid but I am the type of person who likes to try out all aspects of my phone after an update and have noticed that if I try using the stock launcher I have no otions to edit anything on it. I can add things to the screen but cannot adjust anything about how they appear, like amount of screens or any other screen setting. Normally I use ADW and it is fine but was wanting to know if this is a common problem/ thats how it works, with the stock launcher or something that I can fix. I am not rooted and never have been and really have no desire to do so, just wanted to throw that in because I am sure it will be asked.
  2. b00mb00mchuck

b00mb00mchuck New Member

It's a stock launcher bro... so yeah... VERY few options... ability to resize some widgets that allow it... and that's about it. I figured they would allow screen rotation on the home screens by now but no luck
Search tags for this page

launcher jb

launcher stock do razr hd

stock droid bionic launcher

stock launcher bionic