Stock Gingerbread Theme (GB 0.5)

firepower12

Reaction score
Can someone share a stock gingerbread theme for liberty gb 0.5

u know, one that looks like this.

Android-gingerbread-home.png

berto1014

Reaction score
Goto Liberty Settings under settings. Click on the Liberty Customizer, download necessary files. When it asks which launcher you want, select Launcher 2 instead of ADW.

Zog

Reaction score
I thought the stock gingerbread theme was blue? Not sure if that picture is correct. There isn't one for liberty yet.

cheesebeard

Reaction score
I thought the stock gingerbread theme was blue? Not sure if that picture is correct. There isn't one for liberty yet.
The pictures are correct. I think your mixing the stock Moto GB theme with the aosp GB theme.

OP
F

firepower12

Reaction score
ye stock gingerbread is the pictures i showing

its green like android guy :greendroid:

can anyone make this please?

OP
F

firepower12

Reaction score
Can some dev please make this ... its just replacing a few images . Everytime I try to do it my phone gets stuck atboot

Heoki

Reaction score
I really want stock Gingerbread for Liberty GB. I am reverting to 0.3 until one comes out. I can live without the customize. :D

mr_brady

Reaction score
I really want stock Gingerbread for Liberty GB. I am reverting to 0.3 until one comes out. I can live without the customize. :D

Does Liberty 0.3 have the black/green theme? If so I may be able to port it over to 0.5. (keywords - MAY BE)

Heoki

Reaction score

Does Liberty 0.3 have the black/green theme? If so I may be able to port it over to 0.5. (keywords - MAY BE)

I don't know, right before I installed 0.3, your thread was shared here and I just used that to install the stock icons.

Now all I need is GingerBlur.

Last edited:

DoomSabbath

Reaction score

It does not. LGB was based off of the leaked VZW GB, so it has always been the blue/green theme.