Stock Gingerbread ROM?

efexay

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a stock Gingerbread build. The only thing I want to be able to do is have root access of course and have overclock up to 1.2ghz. Everything else, straight Google experience, Gingerbread. Any ROM recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This is posted in the d2 section but your profile says MOTO droid. If you're looking for the d2 then we don't got nothing

tappin and a talkin

OP
efexay

efexay

Reaction score
I'm in the right place. fixed profile.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a stock Gingerbread build. The only thing I want to be able to do is have root access of course and have overclock up to 1.2ghz. Everything else, straight Google experience, Gingerbread. Any ROM recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

How can you get a stock rom with Gingerbread? It would have to e released OTA then
modified to mad it work with root. Nothing bas been released or leaked yet.

OP
efexay

efexay

Reaction score

How can you get a stock rom with Gingerbread? It would have to e released OTA then
modified to mad it work with root. Nothing bas been released or leaked yet.

I thought the SDK had been released already and I'd seen pieces floating around. guess they were just themes and UI tweaks?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Pretty much. The source code got released Nd there are semi fictional roms for a few models but the droid 2's locked bootloader means we have to wait for official release.

tappin and a talkin