Stock gallery and keyboard?

Stang04GT

Reaction score
I'm using liberty 1.5 is there anyway that I can go back to using the stock 2.2 gallery and also the stock 2.2 light keyboard?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Stock as in blur? I think both of those are available in the toolbox as app ad ons

tappin and a talkin

Litrekid

Reaction score
the keyboard options dont work for me. everytime i change i end up with sype.

OP
S

Stang04GT

Reaction score
I tired both galleries in the tool box and they aren't like the stock blur one. And I'm also having problem with the keyboards not showings up when I install them.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Did you update toolbox in the marketplace? There are now 3 galleries, 2d 3d and blur. Also when adding a keyboard do you go to the language and keyboards section of the settings area and activate them?

tappin and a talkin

OP
S

Stang04GT

Reaction score
Did you update toolbox in the marketplace? There are now 3 galleries, 2d 3d and blur. Also when adding a keyboard do you go to the language and keyboards section of the settings area and activate them?

tappin and a talkin
I haven't updated the toolbox I didn't know there was one. I will do that. Also I cannot find anywhere in the keyboard and lauguages area where it says to activate keyboards.

OP
S

Stang04GT

Reaction score
Ok I updated the toolbar and everything works now.

brenneisec

Reaction score

tappin and a talkin
I haven't updated the toolbox I didn't know there was one. I will do that. Also I cannot find anywhere in the keyboard and lauguages area where it says to activate keyboards.

once you download a new keyboard it should show up in the language and keyboard settings with an empty box next to it. click that and there will be a check mark in the box

psmith67

Reaction score
I have the same issue with the Keyboard. I installed the Gingerbread keyboard and when checking the box in the settings it still doesn't change the appearance of the keyboard when i pull it up. How do i fix this?

Last edited:

brenneisec

Reaction score
I have the same issue with the Keyboard. I installed the Gingerbread keyboard and when checking the box in the settings it still doesn't change the appearance of the keyboard when i pull it up. How do i fix this?

you then need to change the input method. long click in a new text message for example. select input method and choose the new keyboard