1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Stock Email And Browser

Discussion in 'HTC Droid DNA' started by iamloco724, Dec 20, 2012.

1. iamloco724

iamloco724 New Member

my phone should be coming in tomorrow

ive had the motorola droid series of phones since the star 1,2,and currenly 3 with this phone i got lazy with new apps and really trying out much

but with my dna i intend to really get back into it and use it for all its worth

so my first 2 questions about apps would be how is the stock email and stock browser

currently i use k-9 email and dolphin hd browser

should i stick with stock on dna for both of these if not what do you recommend as an email and browser client if not k-9,dolphin or stock
  2. Sherry

Sherry Member

I still use K9, I have never been a fan of stock email. I have not tried Dolphin on the DNA, but will. So far still just using stock on browser.
  3. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

I haven't even tried the native email app since 2009. It was junk then and from what I read on this and many other forums, it is still junk. I use the Gmail app for all: Using Gmail as your own personal push mail server

The stock browser is good but I use either Dolphin HD, Dolphin Mini or Firefox.

Good luck