Stock Email And Browser

Discussion in 'HTC Droid DNA' started by iamloco724, Dec 20, 2012.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. iamloco724

iamloco724 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    my phone should be coming in tomorrow

ive had the motorola droid series of phones since the star 1,2,and currenly 3 with this phone i got lazy with new apps and really trying out much

but with my dna i intend to really get back into it and use it for all its worth

so my first 2 questions about apps would be how is the stock email and stock browser

currently i use k-9 email and dolphin hd browser

should i stick with stock on dna for both of these if not what do you recommend as an email and browser client if not k-9,dolphin or stock
  2. Sherry

Sherry Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I still use K9, I have never been a fan of stock email. I have not tried Dolphin on the DNA, but will. So far still just using stock on browser.
  3. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +17
    I haven't even tried the native email app since 2009. It was junk then and from what I read on this and many other forums, it is still junk. I use the Gmail app for all: Using Gmail as your own personal push mail server

The stock browser is good but I use either Dolphin HD, Dolphin Mini or Firefox.

Good luck