1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Stock Droid X video camera.

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by The CPU Guy, Sep 21, 2010.

1. The CPU Guy

The CPU Guy New Member

I have looked all over the site and can not find anything on this (If its here im just to stupid to see it and im sorry for that) Does the stock video camera on droid X have a zoom feature? i have played around with all of the settings and dont see anything i have even used the volume up and down buttons and nothing. Am i missing something? please help thanks a ton..
  2. searayman

searayman New Member

To my knowledge it does not
  3. The CPU Guy

The CPU Guy New Member

Is there a good video app that will allow for zoom?? I use Camera Zoom FX (the paid version) but for some reason the video does not work on it.
Search tags for this page

xvideocamera