1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Stock Droid 2 Global ROM?

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by drfsupercenter, Mar 3, 2011.

1. drfsupercenter

drfsupercenter New Member

Hey,

I've got the standard Droid 2, not the Global model. I was at the Verizon store the other day and noticed that the Global came with some apps that mine didn't - mainly the VPN client. I tried to root the phone in the store, but had no luck with it.

So I'm curious, is there anyone here with a Droid 2 Global who has it rooted who could do me a favor? If you could wipe your data/cache partitions then make a backup using ClockworkMod Recovery, I should be able to restore that here and essentially have all the pre-loaded stuff from the Droid 2 Global on my plain Droid 2. (And if you have ClockworkMod, obviously you can just backup your ROM first before erasing it for me)

If anyone could do this, and then upload the backup files (make a .zip or something) for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Let me know, thanks!
  2. apollyon0810

apollyon0810 New Member

Search around a little bit. I know Angdroid a while back posted a complete D2G system dump.