1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Stock Calendar Colors

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by dwmackay, Oct 15, 2010.

1. dwmackay

dwmackay New Member

Greetings,

I have searched a bit but did not find an answer. Is there some way to revert to the stock calendar colors? I am on PE 2.0 and applied the calendar fix, but I would still prefer a bit more contrast. The back on grey does not really work for me. I would prefer a white background.

Is there some setting I can adjust to make the background a bit lighter?

Thanks for any help.

Doug M.
  2. actngrezy

actngrezy New Member Developer

The calendar fix in the op on v2 reverts the calendar to stock. Just flash it like you would any rom or theme
  3. dwmackay

dwmackay New Member

Thanks for the help. I am new to Android. I did apply the calendar fix but thought the calendar needed more contrast. I guess the stock version is too dark for me. Is there some way to make the background white in all the views? It looks great in Agenda View, but all of the others have a dark background.

Thank you for the help.

Doug M.