Stock bionic radio

americanz

Reaction score
so i dont know who posted this to start with but i know its lost in a thread. i used it and it worked for me. and i feel it needs its own thread. i was was on the leaked 5.5.893. ran this:

xda-developers - View Single Post - Update 5.8.894
then applied the official ota 5.5.893 in stock recovery and it was successful. and i kept my 4ever root. hope this helps someone else too dancedroid

Last edited:

TheJester34

Reaction score
so i dont know who posted this to start with but i know its lost in a thread. i used it and it worked for me. and i feel it needs its own thread. i was was on the leaked 5.5.893. ran this:

xda-developers - View Single Post - Update 5.8.894then applied the official ota 5.5.893 in stock recovery and it was successful. and i kept my 4ever root. hope this helps someone else too dancedroid

So this did work? I wanted to go back and get on the upgrade path, but I applied a leaked .894 and I haven't been able to get the update. Would love to go back to stock for now if possible

OP
americanz

americanz

Reaction score
Worked for me. But i was on leaked 5.5.893.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Superdan2481

Reaction score
Did any one try this yet? Im on the 5.15.02 radio an wanna get the updated one!

OP
americanz

americanz

Reaction score
it does change the radio. i was able to update. idk other say they havent been able to update.

Superdan2481

Reaction score
Yeah i did the 5.7.893 straight from stock an keep webtop hack i want to get the new kernel/radio but i saw that thread about updating just the radio i dont want to be stuck on just an old radio an not be able to update at all!

Snipe_AT

Reaction score
Ok, so I guess im not getting this.

Is the purpose of this radio downgrade to allow you to update to the leaked .894? Or is it to allow you to reflash .893?

Last edited:

Superdan2481

Reaction score
Ok, so I guess im not getting this.

Is the purpose of this radio downgrade to allow you to update to the leaked .894? Or is it to allow you to reflash .893?

Well the main purpose is that the people that flashed the 5.7.894 leak got the updated radio .02 but the thing is. The ota 5.5.893 has the newest updated radio/kernel which is supposed to be better...so people who flashed the leak are stuck because the OTA checks to see your radio/kernel version ....thing is right now alot of people are in this boat an feel like they are SOL!

OP
americanz

americanz

Reaction score
This file is for the. 00 radio

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums