1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Stock audio player options

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by adam_d_j, Oct 4, 2011.

1. adam_d_j

adam_d_j New Member

I don't remember if my OG was the same way, but with Droid3, there has always been a pause between songs and I can't figure out how to change this. Is it possible to get rid of this half second pause when one song ends and another begins? Alot of the albums I listen to have groups of songs that run together and this pause kinda ruins the flow of the album. If not, is there another player with these types of options out there that someone could recommend?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
  2. Jphatcher84

Jphatcher84 New Member

Im pretty sure you can't do this with the stock app....but if you're willing to pay playerpro does this..

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
  3. NoBloatware

NoBloatware New Member

This is usually referred to as the "gapless playback" option so you might want to do a search for that.
Search tags for this page

android stock music player settings

how to change stock android music player colors

how to change the color of the music player on android
how to get rid of gap between music tracks on s3

stock android music player settings