Stock Alarm Clock Malfunctioning

K

krysta207

I am starting to have this alarm problem with my Droid Razr Maxx. It was working fine but the past couple days it has been malfunctioning. When my alarm goes off, it just vibrates rather than ring, even though I have it set to ring. I don't even have a custom ringer. Just a stock ring for the alarm. This is a huge problem if I don't wake up to the vibrating. When I do wake up and try to shut it off, it says that it needs to force close the alarm clock because it isnt working correctly and my whole phone freezes up. This happened after I bought the phone and I did a factory reboot. It fixed the problem but now about 3 weeks after the factory reboot it is acting up again. No clue what is going on. Is anyone having this problem or do I have a faulty device? Need any help or advice I can get.

OP
K

krysta207

I am starting to have this alarm problem with my Droid Razr Maxx. It was working fine but the past couple days it has been malfunctioning. When my alarm goes off, it just vibrates rather than ring, even though I have it set to ring. I don't even have a custom ringer. Just a stock ring for the alarm. This is a huge problem if I don't wake up to the vibrating. When I do wake up and try to shut it off, it says that it needs to force close the alarm clock because it isnt working correctly and my whole phone freezes up. This happened after I bought the phone and I did a factory reboot. It fixed the problem but now about 3 weeks after the factory reboot it is acting up again. No clue what is going on. Is anyone having this problem or do I have a faulty device? Need any help or advice I can get.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Hi Krysta, have you tried using a 3rd party alarm app for the meantime? Give Alarm Clock Plus a try, it's what I use.