Stock Alarm Clock Malfunctioning

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by krysta207, Mar 12, 2012.

1. krysta207

krysta207 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I am starting to have this alarm problem with my Droid Razr Maxx. It was working fine but the past couple days it has been malfunctioning. When my alarm goes off, it just vibrates rather than ring, even though I have it set to ring. I don't even have a custom ringer. Just a stock ring for the alarm. This is a huge problem if I don't wake up to the vibrating. When I do wake up and try to shut it off, it says that it needs to force close the alarm clock because it isnt working correctly and my whole phone freezes up. This happened after I bought the phone and I did a factory reboot. It fixed the problem but now about 3 weeks after the factory reboot it is acting up again. No clue what is going on. Is anyone having this problem or do I have a faulty device? Need any help or advice I can get.

2. krysta207

krysta207 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I am starting to have this alarm problem with my Droid Razr Maxx. It was working fine but the past couple days it has been malfunctioning. When my alarm goes off, it just vibrates rather than ring, even though I have it set to ring. I don't even have a custom ringer. Just a stock ring for the alarm. This is a huge problem if I don't wake up to the vibrating. When I do wake up and try to shut it off, it says that it needs to force close the alarm clock because it isnt working correctly and my whole phone freezes up. This happened after I bought the phone and I did a factory reboot. It fixed the problem but now about 3 weeks after the factory reboot it is acting up again. No clue what is going on. Is anyone having this problem or do I have a faulty device? Need any help or advice I can get.

3. wicked

wicked DF Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +986
    Current Phone Model:
    Sony Xperia Z3
    Twitter:
    @MikeAlvez
    Hi Krysta, have you tried using a 3rd party alarm app for the meantime? Give Alarm Clock Plus a try, it's what I use.

• Like Like x 1
  4. altspeed

altspeed Active Member

Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
    Ratings:
    +17
    Similar issue as well as crazy low alarm volume on my bionic..alarm clock plus is the easy fix.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums