stock alarm and timer

polack

Reaction score
is there a reason my timer doesn't work on my alarm and timer apk? i've always used the alarm function of it but when i click the tab for timer nothing appears. when i tap menu it comes up with settings but when i click that it shoots me back to my home screen. i don't want to download another apk just to do what something that is installed will do.

biknut1

Reaction score
Timers?!?

is there a reason my timer doesn't work on my alarm and timer apk? i've always used the alarm function of it but when i click the tab for timer nothing appears. when i tap menu it comes up with settings but when i click that it shoots me back to my home screen. i don't want to download another apk just to do what something that is installed will do.

Seriously, I didn't know the clock had a timer in it. I used the alarm for a bit but downloaded another one I like better. Then I downloaded about 5 timers to find one I liked really well.

eMWu

Reaction score

I have the same issue.
I'm on stock firmware, froze some bloat with titanium backup.

I just ended up downloading a separate timer app :/