Stock .901 Wants to root.

Imprezive

Reaction score
So Ive been up and down reading searching how to root. Saw P3's Bionic Path Saver 1-Click Method thought I'd give it a try. So go to download the program and it gives my links to a iLividSetupV1.exe. This is defiantly not what I'm looking for. From my understanding from reading the instructions it will take my .901 ota revert it to .893, root it and then update the phone to .901 rooted also.

Reason for doing this is needing wireless tether, install roms, and remove god awful bloatware.

Reaction score
Yea, with the file sharing fiasco sites have gotten scared and shut a lot of stuff down. I need the files too and am looking around for alternatives.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
I

Imprezive

Reaction score
Im wondering if i flash my phone using rsd lite 5.5 to .893 if it will damage anything? If i lose apps and such i can deal with that just had this phone replaced.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

OP
I

Imprezive

Reaction score
Ah okay i guess ill just wait it out

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

Reaction score
At this time with the files unavailable you will end up with a brick. I got lucky and found the whole xml file and the needed bin file to get back to 893 but I still could not root due to some missing files that I did not get and now I cannot get them. If something does go wrong and you cannot fix it do not under any circumstance admit what you did, it voids your warranty, tell them you did a factory data reset and something went wrong. Before you begin read everything you can multiple times and then try it.

"But WHY THE RUM?!!"

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
I just download P3's One Click the other day but now I can't seem to find any link except the original Mega Upload. In any case I'm uploading it to Rapid Share right now and the link will be in my sig, in case I don't come back here. Cheers!