Stock 2.3.3 battery drain

jonathon1289

Reaction score
Select the Data Connection one.

Also, one other thing to check....Settings>Battery & Data Manager>Data Delivery>make sure Data Roaming is not checked

OP
M

musclemilk

Reaction score
Data roaming is off.

So basically Uncheck the data connection toggle button when at work?

Then. Press it "green "when back. At home?

Sent from my DROIDX

jonathon1289

Reaction score
You got it.
It will not completely disable your 3g connection, but in my experience does help when in low signal areas.

The other option is use Airplane Mode, but then you miss calls/texts

OP
M

musclemilk

Reaction score
I figured it out I think.

At work i attempt to. Use taptalk.... And it just runs and sometimes connects...sometimes not..

That must be what's draining?

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
M

musclemilk

Reaction score
I may have to buy an extended battery damn this.sux......or just have verizon send me a replacement battery

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
M

musclemilk

Reaction score
Just rooteed......what's the best rom for battery life and can I install through rom manager?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I think I've finally got my settings rite for saving battery,,I'm on liberty gingerbread v08, ,using quick clock,and Droid overclock for the governer,,and using juice deffender ultimate,,my phone was at 15 hours and like 45 minutes last night before I put it on the charger and that was with it being at 1x and roaming that whole time,,and taking pictures recording video and texting,,we all know that when its roaming and constantly searching for a signal its killing battery so 15 hours and forty some minutes with 40 percent left is money in the bank