Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Bugless' started by NYZ93, Jul 9, 2010.
title says it all
AS Hookbill mentioned in your other thread.... first you need to install SPRecovery via RSDLte... then follow below..... but use BB v0.4 instead as your 2.2 ROM
How to: Root Android 2.1 and Install Android 2.2 on Motorola DROID - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog
Easiest way to install BB is to download the pay version of Rom Manager. First download Titanium Backup and backup apps. Then Download Rom Manager
Open Rom Manager and
1. Install SPRecovery.
2. Make backup
3. Wipe data and cache 2x
4. Install BB from rom list.
5. Wait for download and reboot.
Download BB from website to SD card.
Get Free version of Rom manager.
1. Install SPRecovery
2. Select boot into recovery
Once in Recovery (camera button is select button, power is go back to previous menu, volume is up and down)
1. select backup/restore then simple nandroid backup--will take a while to backup
2. wipe data and cache 2x
2. select install
3. select install from SD card
4. select "download" folder
5. Select bugless beast zip file and hit camera button
6. Once it is done installing hit power twice to get back to main menu and select reboot.
Once rebooted download titanium backup and restore all your apps (free version is one by one-paid is all at once)
I used all the stuff mentioned and managed not to ask just last night. It all works like a charm