1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

still stuck in motorola logo after linux sbf flash- help!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by sanzy, Aug 27, 2011.

1. sanzy

sanzy New Member

So my DX got a little bit wet- not submerged, just rained on a little on Thursday night. I dried it off and it seemed to work just fine; charged it over night and everything seemed normal yesterday morning... until I tried to use the map app and noticed that the X button wouldn't work. No big deal, I thought, and powered off to reset. When I powered back up, it was stuck on the motorola logo. I pulled the battery and tried the reset by holding the power and home buttons- no luck. I was able to get the bootloader, so I flashed several times with varying results. Once I ran the linux flash, it's back to where I started- can't get past the motorola logo. Any suggestions, ideas?
  2. sanzy

sanzy New Member

105 views and no one has any ideas?