still running GB 2.3.6

paparoachph

Reaction score
Hi!could anyone help me why I cant update my fon to ICS 4.0.4!? I dont received any notification ahout update ,and I also try clearing my cache and do it manually on system update!

I hope you can help me on this..

Thanks!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
What international market are you in? I believe it has only been released to one market for the GSM phones.

pinoy_92

Reaction score
if you really want to get ics there's some leak online for cdma and gsm phones, but flash at your own risk.

OP
paparoachph

paparoachph

Reaction score
Hi guys!thanks for the replies..umhh.actually my location is in dubai,and I also purchased my droid razr here....does it mean that I might not be able to get the ICS update!?

@Pinoy92..did you mean like rooting my fon to get the ICS update!?

angryquaker

Reaction score
According to Kerstin at Motorola's UK support center, ICS has just started rolling out in Europe. Your phone will (should) let you know when the ICS update is available for you.

OP
paparoachph

paparoachph

Reaction score
@angryquacker thanks for the reply!does it mean that europe & middleast are of the same date of ICS roll out!?

Thanks.:)

pinoy_92

Reaction score
@Pinoy92..did you mean like rooting my fon to get the ICS update!?

sorry for the late reply. no i do not mean to root your phone. what i meant by it is by getting the ICS file (GSM version) and installing it to your phone. if you do not do it right, you will break your phone, so flash at your own risk.

@angryquacker thanks for the reply!does it mean that europe & middleast are of the same date of ICS roll out!?

Thanks.:)

rollout updates for GSM phones depends on the country. i am pretty sure that the updates are exactly the same, so if you can find the update for ICS it should work on your phone as long as it is GSM.