1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Still possible to get HTC Hero Sense UI on Motorola Droid?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by sporty8045, Jun 8, 2010.

1. sporty8045

sporty8045 New Member

I was following this guide:

HTC Hero Sense UI on Motorola Droid | Redmond Pie

I had followed it completely, and the whole reason I rooted my Droid was to get that theme. But when I finished (just a few minutes ago) and went to the link to get the theme it turned out it was broken. Here it is:

**Link Deleted**

So what I'm asking is there any other way to download it? And if not are there any other themes out there like it? I really don't know anything about a rooted Droid, so if there is anything that I should do let me know please.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2010
  2. mike919

mike919 New Member

i also was never able to find a DL link for that theme (just dead links pointed to alldroid), but i instead downloaded the Zeusdroid Desire Sense Alpha and run that from time to time. Its REALLY slick if you don't mind turning data on and off to make phone calls... but other then that, its ACTUALLY Sense UI and not just a theme...
  3. themuffinman612

themuffinman612 New Member

Download the incredible theme, it's pretty much identical. I know there used to be a desire theme as well but it's discontinued. Should still be able to DL it though...