still no update

rogncincy

Reaction score
Does anyone know what might be going on since I still don't have the jb update yet? Verizon is my carrier and I live about 20 minutes away from Cincinnati Ohio. I've went to settings and that doesn't work. Not losing any sleep over it just curious.

mrshog

Reaction score
I have Sprint and got the update to JB - next day noticed all my contacts were gone.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Well sometimes phones just don't recieve updates. My X2 had this issue. I waited months for something to happen, every other person had recieved it. As soon as I did a FDR, the update notification popped up.

But tbh I had so much trouble installing the JB update OTA I just ended up flashing it.....and then sort of missing ICS. Though Google Now is fun....

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what might be going on since I still don't have the jb update yet? Verizon is my carrier and I live about 20 minutes away from Cincinnati Ohio. I've went to settings and that doesn't work. Not losing any sleep over it just curious.
What!!!!!!,man Ill be on the phone with tech support if I were you.Something's not right with this pic.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I'm I'm Columbus and have had the update for a bit now

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball"

Sgt Fury

Reaction score
When you hit check for updates, it tells you you're up to date?

OP
R

rogncincy

Reaction score
Yes it says that it's up to date. But it shows 4.0

No.Division

Reaction score
Yes it says that it's up to date. But it shows 4.0

Not sure if this will help but maybe you could try powering down your phone and removing the sim card... Replace card and power on. I had Verizon swap out my sim card a few months ago because when I would manually check for updates, I would get a sim card error. No problems since then...

Sent from my Galaxy sIII using Droid Forums

Claudzion

Reaction score
Hello, I just got this phone about a week ago. What is the # to the update we should have?
Thanks.

hapka16

Reaction score
I sill havent gotten the update in louisville ky...should i call tech support.