Still in love with my Razr!!

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Got this thing on 11/11/11. Have loved the device all these months. I love the ICS update. I love everything about this phone!

Again, I came from the Droid Eris so maybe expectations were low, but this thing is still incredible. I am amazed at it speed and abilities on a daily basis.

RedTarget

Reaction score
I too am a big fan of my Razr and have had a lot of other devices pass through my hands at work. The razr continues to impress me and hasn't let me down yet! :)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
The razr is really a great device :) its going to be interesting to me to see how moto handles the razr line in the future too.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I love my Razr also! I have had several Andorids and I have been happiest the longest with this one. For the first time, I don't feel like I am constantly looking ot see what the next best phone is going to be that I want (I know 94lt1, you are always looking for the next phone). Apparently the Razr and Razr Maxx sales are still very strong and popular because the Verizon subsidized price is still $299 and $199 where some of the other phones that came out at the same time have gone down in price to $49-99.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Love it! The only thing i could live more would be the maxx, and that would just allow me to love it longer ;) I'm extremely happy with my decision on getting a RAZR and i have looked at other phones just because that's what i do but not one since has made me wish i had it instead. Not even the s III.