Still in line for JB

Redsnk95

Reaction score
At the rate the Moto is going, getting the Droid 4 done in the next two-three weeks...the Bionic should get the JB hopefully in early Q2.

shadowsjc

Reaction score
my phone barely operates more than 2 simultaneous apps with ICS now. i'd be scared to think what it does on JB. the galaxy s4 can't come fast enough

Reaction score
Upgrade schmupgrade Ive been eligible for upgrade since august of last year when the contract I got my original DX on ran out. Do not want to lose unlimited and bought this bionic from someone who got it as a factory replacement. Best phone I've had yet. Don't need the latest/greatest I need tapatalk, LTE and tethering. I am on the road a ton and crack 5-6 GB every month at least if not more.

Lol "data hogs" you guys do know that the carriers came up with that term to demonize those of us who were and still are using the full potential of the service offered and to deflect the blame off of their douchbaggery for making people pay more for less right? They are perfectly able to offer unlimited like Sprint and T-Mobile do but they won't because they are greedy assholes. And yeah "why don't you go to those other carriers then?". Because they haven't completed their LTE deployment yet, when they do I'm gone.

So bring on the JB for those of us who want to keep a perfectly good, functional phone for awhile and not drop however much money to have the latest/greatest thing out there. Even with an upgrade I'd rather spend the $200-$300 a new top end phone would cost on something else.

Last edited:

kdwisdom

Reaction score
Those of us who got the Bionic on day 1 are eligible for a new phone on May 8th. I'm either going with a Samsung S IV or the rumored Motorola X phone. Since the X is still rumored and Moto is notorius for delays, I'll probably end up with the Samsung. Guess I don't care a lot whether Bionic ever gets JB, and I'll bet it doesn't happen before I am eligible.

Yup, I'm due for an upgrade on May 8th. Unfortunately, Android hasn't does enough to make another phone more appealing, so I'm going to take a 2 year break from Android and get an iPhone 5, then I'll come back a couple years after that.

deduct

Reaction score
Yup, I'm due for an upgrade on May 8th. Unfortunately, Android hasn't does enough to make another phone more appealing, so I'm going to take a 2 year break from Android and get an iPhone 5, then I'll come back a couple years after that.

Boooooooooo

JayBusa102709

Reaction score

I think you will end up regretting that decision

804hokie

Reaction score
My brother's Razr Maxx received the JB OTA last week, and we both agree that things are running better than ever on his device. I hope to see the same on the Bionic that is if VzW doesn't nix it first!

deduct

Reaction score
I too am waiting for googorola. I hope it is everything the rumors say it will be.

Me too jay. Last I read, rumor was its going to be around $200 off contract!! This of course is not confirmed but man I desperately hope that it pans out that way.

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
Me too jay. Last I read, rumor was its going to be around $200 off contract!! This of course is not confirmed but man I desperately hope that it pans out that way.

Yeah me too brother I can't lose my unlimited data or I would be in trouble. 200 would be amazing!!