1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Sticky Slider?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by andrew.trin, Jun 19, 2010.

1. andrew.trin

andrew.trin New Member

Hey. Me & some buddies were playing board games, and as i was getting kinda bored, not thinking, i stuck a playing card in between the keyboard and the screen, just because, you know, boredom? soon after, i found that sliding the screen upward was sticky, and took alot of force to open. i tried fiddling around, trying the alcohol solutions ive read about, to no avail. compressed air, sort of works? when i blow like crazy in between, it'll slide smooth! but, only for a limited time. then it gets real sticky again. i dont want to blow my phone in public or get it to be a habit, so is there any permanent solution?
  2. diesel420

diesel420 New Member

same problem, only spilled soda. looking for solutions.
Search tags for this page

driod 3 keyboard slider gets stuck

droid 3 slide not smooth
droid 3 sliding stuck
droid 4 slide out keyboard stickey

droid 4 sticky slider

got sticky in slide in my phone
i spilled soda on my slide phone and it's sticky
slide on droid stuck
soda spilled on my droid keyboard

spilled soda on slider phone