Sticky buttons?

droidxethan

Reaction score
Ok so my other Droid x has a problem with the menu button sticking/not working any tips on how to fix or cope with it always turns on into "safe mode" from the button sticking and its very annoying please and thanks :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

BodyBagz

Reaction score
I dont really have a great answer to this, other than to check and make sure there is no dirt or trash down behind the button. Are you running the phone "nekkid" or does it have a case on it on any type?

If no trash is eveident, then I would carry it back to the Verizon store and see what they say since it is a valid hardware issue.

Good luck and post back what ya find out...

OP
droidxethan

droidxethan

Reaction score
Ok first I will day that yes I have a case but its not near the buttons but second is that I can't take it to Verizon bucause I told insarance that my phone was stolen when I bricked it and then I unbricked it the other day and was using it as a tablet buuut I will try to check and see if there is debris in or around that button thanks for the input

OP
droidxethan

droidxethan

Reaction score
Well I tried cleaning around and under my buttons and didn't have any luck its totally un responsive...at least its not my main phone :)