1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Steps to install KaosFroyo V30 on HTC Eris

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by Norman1080, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Norman1080

Norman1080 New Member

Hello all,
    This is my first post and my first attempt to install a rom on to my rooted HTC Eris. I have browsed the interwebs quit a bit to find out the steps needed to install a rom. I really don't understand the nandroid process, the busybox process, and the flashing of the rom process. I haven't really come across a step by step process that makes it easy to understand. I don't want to sound naive asking about all of these steps, but I can't find a clear answer. The main reason I ask, is cause I really don't want to brick my phone. If anyone can help simplify the steps it would be greatly appreciated.
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

3. jrozga

jrozga New Member

I gave you the steps in one of the 3 other threads you posted this question in. PM me if you need more help.
Search tags for this page

kaos-froyo v25 htc droid eris

kaosfroyo v10 droid eris