Steinheil screen protectors available now!!!

Vone

Reaction score
got mine earlier, do they generally ship quick?

Warner

Reaction score
Which ones do you guys get? The anti-fingerprint ones, or the Ultra Crystal ones?

Thanks,

Warner

PS - I did some searching and it seems most people like the Ultra Crystal ones....I'm going to go order one now.....thanks!

Last edited:

JRING

Reaction score
1 x SGP Steinheil ULTRA CRYSTAL Screen Protector for MOTOROLA Droid X [Verizon] $13.99

Sub-Total: $13.99 United States Postal Service (1 x 0.55lbs) (First-Class Mail): $3.26 CA TAX 9.75%: $1.36 Total: $18.61

Last edited:

Warner

Reaction score
$19 for one screen protector? Pass.

I believe there are 2 in the package. Mine totalled $17.25 including shipping.

Warner

Sub-Total: $13.99
United States Postal Service (1 x 0.55lbs) (First-Class Mail): $3.26
Total: $17.25

chops

Reaction score
awesome product still on my oringinal on the moto droid since like january just ordered for the X and i dont even have the phone yet amust for the phone

Smackbox.org

Reaction score
awesome product still on my oringinal on the moto droid since like january just ordered for the X and i dont even have the phone yet amust for the phone

Does it cover the whole screen or just what is displayed? I have the Verizon one and its only whats viewable not the hold glass. also it looks a little hazy

chops

Reaction score
well i have it just on my moto droid and it covers fromtop to bottom when i get X and product ill let u know but that wont be till next week

chops

Reaction score
it peeled on my wifes eris but i think cause of the case, on my droid it is on there with no bubbles or edges coming up andi have had it on there since january

Warner

Reaction score

Does it cover the whole screen or just what is displayed? I have the Verizon one and its only whats viewable not the hold glass. also it looks a little hazy

I just got mine in the mail today. It covers the whole glass....

Warner