Steering wheel controls

rcs110

Reaction score
When I'm streaming music via bluetooth, my steering wheel controls on my 4runner, sometimes do not work. If the phone is locked, the steering wheel controls NEVER work. I have enabled Bluetooth bypass, under Settings> Location and Security to no avail.

Also, my iphone used to display the MP3 tags on my car's display for each song. My razr does not do this, is there a setting I need to enable?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Welcome to the world of nothing but support for Apple products, just like when I was looking for a plug and play set of speaker for my Zune like they have hundreds for the Iphone/Ipod.

My Android shows no info either when using either AUX or Bluetooth in my Chevy Silverado, but my wifes Ipod does. I have steering wheel controls too but never tried it, I have a meeting here in a few but will go down and test it for you after that.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Sydman said:
Welcome to the world of nothing but support for Apple products, just like when I was looking for a plug and play set of speaker for my Zune like they have hundreds for the Iphone/Ipod.

My Android shows no info either when using either AUX or Bluetooth in my Chevy Silverado, but my wifes Ipod does. I have steering wheel controls too but never tried it, I have a meeting here in a few but will go down and test it for you after that.

I hate the fact that so many things are developed to work on a much different level with IOS.

I personally think android will catch up.... at least I hope so.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I hope so too. As for the OP, I checked in my truck today and it won't pick up music over my Bluetooth only phone calls. So sorry couldn't test my steering wheel controls.