Steeldroid bug?

Reaction score
Im running steel droid 3.0. Is anyone else having issues connecting to wifi? I can't seem to connect at all. It keeps saying "obtaining ip address" indefinitely.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

eomalley411

Reaction score
I dont believe this is a bug with SD3, my WiFi works just fine. Double check all your network settings, then try "forgetting" and then set up the connection again. Then perhaps try another wifi network.

I have been using my wifi non stop since SD3 1.0 came out and haven't had any problems with it, or any subsequent releases.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
I'm on wifi all the time, it's possible you've had a bad flash or some of your settings got miffed.

Is it possible the wifi your attempting to connect too is too weak a signal or can you not connect to any wifi period?

svickstc

Reaction score
This is the first case I've heard of this...try reflashing the rom or sbf then reflash

OP
R
Reaction score
It may be a bad flash. The signal is not weak. The router is approximately 8 feet away from me just outside my door which is always open. I always get signal all throughout the house. Everything else connects just fine through wifi in my house. I tried going back to stock with my nandroid backup and it still won't connect to my house's wifi. I just flashed steel droid again, and now i'm flashing back to stock with my nandroid.