[THEME] Steel Droid Compatible Themes

OP
Yonnor

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Okay so I flashed the ICS theme over SD3 and everything is great except the camera program disappeared D: I have the modded apk/zip that is posted on XDA. I'm not sure if I should just move the modded apk back to system/apps or if i should reflash the .zip and then move the apk..

I haven't heard of this issue before. o_O

But yeah if you move it back to system make sure to use Root Explorer to change the permissions so it matches the rest, then reboot. If that still doesnt work, try reflashing Steel Droid v2, and then whatever mods you want and you should be fine.

Lizx3

Reaction score
I had to re-flash the camera mod and all is well now! It looks great although i prefer the SD3 status bar since it has some nice shading.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

svickstc

Reaction score
Ill flash it real quick and take a screen

unless someone will beat me to it ;)

edit: 8:31pm rebooting now!

Last edited:

svickstc

Reaction score
I like it and all, but im going to restore back to regular notification bar, for some reason i really like the "textured" black theme...

If someone could make a rom that had the circular batter with the textured black notification background that would be perfect IMO!

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like it and all, but im going to restore back to regular notification bar, for some reason i really like the "textured" black theme...

If someone could make a rom that had the circular batter with the textured black notification background that would be perfect IMO!
Agreed, I'm really missing that. Wish there was a way to keep this battery icon, and that textured pull down gradient.

BusinessTroll

Reaction score
Really like Jewremy's MOD, but taking away the ability to use the camcorder killed it for me:frown:. Other than that its very clean. Happy to see Chevy will be including it in the next update for Steel Droid, hopefully with a fix.

OP
Yonnor

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Really like Jewremy's MOD, but taking away the ability to use the camcorder killed it for me:frown:. Other than that its very clean. Happy to see Chevy will be including it in the next update for Steel Droid, hopefully with a fix.

Krazykavida posted a fix for the camcorder in jewremys xda thread, i cant post it now since im on my phone and bout to go to work.

Beamed down from my Droid 3