chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
I didnt think anything changed. Oh well. Im going to Cedar Point tomorrow. I will try to get something up and running by end of next week. Sorry for the down-time guys. Work is kicking in. And I am going nuts over deodexing 5.6.890 for the D3. lol

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
OK, Im back on the ball now, and building another version of my Droid X ROM. Now based on the new 2.3.7, should solve most of the issues that plagued my previous attempts. I know Im too late in the game to gain any real followers, but I figured I would release it anyway. :-D

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
OK, Im back on the ball now, and building another version of my Droid X ROM. Now based on the new 2.3.7, should solve most of the issues that plagued my previous attempts. I know Im too late in the game to gain any real followers, but I figured I would release it anyway. :-D

Looking forward to it. I will definitely check it out.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score

I'm your D2 tester! Lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
OK, so my new build flashes, and boots. NO issues. Right now, its still back to somewhat basic, but after about an hour of testing, it seems that everything is in working order. I need to add back in some of the changes from the previous attempt that I know will work, and upload it, have my testers do their thing, and then post it up for all to use! Its going to be slow, as Im still working on my Droid 3 ROM at the same time. I will probably release both at the same time, too. :icon_ lala:

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Well, there it is. So far, my labor has produced v2.0! I know this works as I have been running it on my Droid X for a day now, at least. All works just fine!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Will definitely flash it when I get home from work today. Thanks man!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Its in the first post. I am assuming we will need to be on froyo to flash it though since it is most likely based off an official cm7 nightly. I was goin to ask for confirmation from chevycam before I tried it.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I will. But I might ask why you wouldn't if it is not 2nd-init? Or do you just mean you don't want to do it if it is froyo 2nd-init?

clueless77

Reaction score
yes i do not want to sbf back to froyo again well not at the moment anyway, but i would like to try the ROM if its on gb

i can not wait for simply stunning on gb, it was the fastest ROM i have tried so far

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
yes i do not want to sbf back to froyo again well not at the moment anyway, but i would like to try the ROM if its on gb

i can not wait for simply stunning on gb, it was the fastest ROM i have tried so far

It is on froyo and youll need to sbf to 2.3.340 before flashing

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

clueless77

Reaction score
Good to know, unless something else comes up in the ROM area from now till Saturday this gives me something to do lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums