[ROM] Steel Droid 4.0 (DX) - Gingerbread 2.3.7 - 4-23-2012

BenOGDroid

Reaction score
I will make an update as soon as I can. Just got my GB source back up and building. Tons of errors straight out of a fresh sync. Still needs tested.

Let me know as soon as you are ready to run a live test on DX! I love Steel Droid and cant wait to show it off to my buddies!

yankeedad83

Reaction score
I just downloaded steel Droid the other day and I am pleased to say this rom is awesome. But I just wanted to know if there was a current update that works other than the 4.0 version. Thanks

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
I just downloaded steel Droid the other day and I am pleased to say this rom is awesome. But I just wanted to know if there was a current update that works other than the 4.0 version. Thanks

Not as of this second. I will about getting it updated, now that my Gingerbread source is back online.

yankeedad83

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the info. Will u be posting it on this thread or is there a specific place to get it once its up?

OP
chevycam94

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
Can you guys let me know if my latest DX 5.0 Beta build has any issues? Make sure all the images are right (check box images and all) and everything works? I want to make one more build and then post that up for you guys!

moonlightinwhite

Reaction score
Installation aborted.

I'm new to the Droid X and I tried to install the 5.1 beta 2 ROM (from here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/st...-steel-droid-1-1-2013-its-jellybean-time.html). I keep getting an "assert failed" and "installation aborted" message after wiping the cache and dirty flashing from 4.0.

I can't imagine the dirty flash is the problem - I assume it has something to do with being on 605 (though I don't understand that fully, either, as I came from a Thunderbolt). Thoughts?