Stay up to date!

DroiDTalenT

Reaction score
So much happens daily, what's the best way to know of important updates and new releases? I'm scared I might not stumble across some important information for weeks before I find someone talking about it in some random thread... Plus I'm always fixing something I have broken : )

DroidX + Droidforums.net + Tapatalk = Me Happier

tatuud

Reaction score
well the only things really to update that i'm aware of is the software and your apps. you can check for updates by going to settings/about phone/system updates, click and it will tell you if you're up to date or not. this is assuming you haven't rooted the phone. ota updates will give you a message stating there is an update needed on your phone, click here to begin kind of a thing so you cant miss that. and if you check your apps through the market and don't have them set to auto update then you can just click on downloads from the options button and it will show all apps that need updates. if you're rooted than you can just check threads here, this is the best place to check...make sure you read up on any leaks prior to flashing them on your phone, if you're rooted.