1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

status_bar_background.png doesn't maintain transparency?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by nagmier, Jun 9, 2010.

1. nagmier

nagmier New Member

I'm super new to Theming and I'm sure there is something I need to edit in one of the binary XML files but I have edited the "status_bar_background.png" and given it transparency that I have seen in several roms could someone point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it!

If it matters I'm on the latest leaked 2.2 Froyo Rom

(I've been through the "ultimate android theming guide" and don't see direct mention)

And on another note... Are there any "current" theming guides? I can't seem to find anything on xda or the net that is comprehensive and "newer"... Thanks in advance gents!
  2. pandroid

pandroid Theme Developer Theme Developer

seems like something about froyo breaks the notifdrawer transparency... i havent taken a look as to why yet, but i will be getting on that pretty soon. if i figure it out ill be sure to post. if anyone else knows the answer though, im interested as well
  3. nagmier

nagmier New Member

Ahhh Thanks for the info! I wont concentrate on that just yet then Please update if you figure it out
Search tags for this page

4.2 status bar background