status bar background pngs

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by actngrezy, Jun 8, 2010.

1. actngrezy

actngrezy Active Member
    Developer

Ratings:
    +2
    so I was on froyo with smoked glass theme. Now I reflashed another froyo rom and I do not want an entire theme just the smoked or even black status bar. I have switch the ongs files for the clock and the drop down for notifications but I am not sure which or how many files there are that I need to replace for the white status bar with the black background.
    I pulled my framework and I am going to insert my status bar pngs but I dont know exactly which ones i need to replace for this can anyoen tell me which ones please?
    ( i tried to search and everything I found is an entire theme or the entire framework so I would just like to swapt ou the files)

2. titans

titans Premium Member
    Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Uh you just delete the ones with the same name...lol

3. actngrezy

actngrezy Active Member
    Developer

Ratings:
    +2
    uh ya think. I know how to do it Im sayign which ones are they because some different stuff has different names. like the battery icons has like 14 png files so im sure there a few different ones i would need to replace. and like if you want to change pngs in the lock screen the lock screen has pngs in the drawable-hdpi and drawable-land-hdpi and alot of the stuff has different names so i want to make sure i kown all the ones im going to replace.

4. tiggerxplur

tiggerxplur Member

Ratings:
    +1
    i would also like to know which files to replace for just the black notification bar and black pull down with transparent background

5. CorCor67

CorCor67 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +2
    I haven't had a chance to check out froyo yet, but I'm assuming they didn't completely rename all the image files. Look in framework.apk/res/drawable-hdpi. You'll find most of them start with statusbar or status_bar also title_bar_portrait.9.png shows where it says no notifications or whatever...hope this helps

6. actngrezy

actngrezy Active Member
    Developer

Ratings:
    +2
    I found out the status bar is statusbar_background.9.png (thats the one i was looking for) and i know these ones change the drop down
    the one to change the backdrop in notifications like behind the words is this status_bar_item_background_normal.9.png
    and the one that you change for under the words/like if you want a droid popping from the corner or some other pic is this
    status_bar_background.png

7. actngrezy

actngrezy Active Member
    Developer

Ratings:
    +2
    if your running froyo i just swapped out some of the images from an update.zip with the smoked glass bar and black pull down in notifications if you want it let me know.its worked great since i asked these questions last night.
    Im also going to throw together some other stuff in there like white round battey or maybe red not sure yet and maybe some icon changes.I'm not sure yet but let me know

8. istolvampire

istolvampire New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If this will work on a motorola droid running Froyo and it ONLY replaces the notification bar and pull down the I would very much like to have it if you don't mind. My Droid is working great so I don't really want to load a whole new Rom. This is all I need to complete the masterpiece. I know some others who would like it as well. Will give you every bit of the credit you deserve. Thanks

Do I need to send you a pm with my email or can you just post a link here?

edit: thanks ACT

#8 istolvampire, Jun 10, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2010
  9. colinab812

colinab812 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Can I get that too? The file for just the black status bar and background?

Search tags for this page
android change status bar background

android status bar background

background status bar android
change background status bar android
status background png
status bar background
status bar background 9 png

status bar background android

status bar background png

statusbar background png