Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
That's something I notice too, having had it for a while & loaded lots of apps on it. No real stutters or lag, even still, when bouncing in & out of different apps.

Hoping that trend continues when lollipop arrives.

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk

I was hesitant to give up my S5 but now I think I am going to be very happy. The size is much better making it easier for me to type once again. And having the S Pen back is my favorite... Now to just find a case that I want... I have the tempered glass coming along with a 68GB card.. Which reminds me of another awesome fact having 32GB on board.... I need a case with a holster of some sort also....

On a side note what part of the U.P. are you from? I am in Muskegon in the Lower

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I was hesitant to give up my S5 but now I think I am going to be very happy. The size is much better making it easier for me to type once again. And having the S Pen back is my favorite... Now to just find a case that I want... I have the tempered glass coming along with a 68GB card.. Which reminds me of another awesome fact having 32GB on board.... I need a case with a holster of some sort also....

On a side note what part of the U.P. are you from? I am in Muskegon in the Lower
There are at least a couple case threads in the Note 4 section. Might be something in there to fit your needs.

I'm using the official Samsung case. No holster.

I came from the s4 to the Note 4. Love the larger screen, but I may have ruined any chance of going smaller with my next upgrade. Will have to work my way down if I decide to go that route.

The s pen has also been a nice addition, though I find I don't use it near as much as I did when I first got the phone.

I'm in the Escanaba area of the U. P.

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk