starting to get sluggish...

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by Tsip85, Mar 7, 2011.

1. 252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz Silver Member

Ratings:
    +161
  2. neoj2

neoj2 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This was happening to me. what i did was first fix permissions, then clear dalvik-cache, then reboot. It fixed for awhile but kept getting some weird issues on slow downs and redraws but not as many as before. Ran chevy 1100 GB kernel. So I did some reading and came across RZK's kernels. I chose a 125-900 one as someone had posted this his kernels work as if you were running a 1000 but really have a 600. Plus gave better battery life. I'm running one and will see how it works for me today.

3. Tsip85

Tsip85 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    keep us updated. I'm using the stock RZR kernel now clocked at 1.1. I tried the 1.2 also, but it either ran hot or sluggish. Running a little better since I re-flashed, but only time will tell.

4. neoj2

neoj2 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Better Recovery

If you like SPR like me you should try RaidZero's recovery. I did and never looked back. Just read all the features it has but my favorite is not having to rename .zips anymore. I just made a folder and put all my roms and kernels in one place. Also the new update has keyboard lights in the recovery if you like the dark.
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ra...-based-update-zips-battery-charging-more.html

5. thaDroidz

thaDroidz Silver Member

Ratings:
    +44
    KB lights in 2.0.3 really?
    I may just upgrade from 2.0.1...

RZR is pure awesomeness..
    you can even turn on the LED light...
    charge while in recovery..
    enable usb mounts.. (extremely useful when I forget to move the .zips before rebooting to recovery)
    My very favorite part, yet the simplest, is the reduction of the "no's" while scrolling to install.. 3 at the most..