Started with D1 --> Your Next Phone was?

g333khz

Reaction score
O.G. droid, stock 2+ years, workhorse! > Bionic, extended bat, root, eclipse 2.2, loving life:icon_ lala:

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
D2G - Bionic - D4.
I loved my D2G and the Bionic, but the D4 is the best of them put together. Fast as hell with a keyboard.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

dopeskwyd

Reaction score
D1 > D2G > D1 > DInc2(huge mistake) > "new"D1 > D3......still have 'em all and still use 'em all except DInc2. Broke the screen and got a replacement but I hated that thing so much I haven't even gotten around to putting the new screen on yet. Moto all day long

dopeskwyd

Reaction score
D1 > D2G > D1 > DInc2(huge mistake) > "new"D1 > D3......still have 'em all and still use 'em all except DInc2. Broke the screen and got a replacement but I hated that thing so much I haven't even gotten around to putting the new screen on yet. Moto all day long

....aaaand apparently that was my 100th post in like 3 years which I guess makes me "senior droid" around these parts. I just want to thank all my fans who made this possible, my agent, my producer Jimmy Jam, and God. One love

Aiesline

Reaction score
D1 (loved), D3 (hated), DRM (LOVE!!) Seriously you can't go wrong with the Maxx.

stang64

Reaction score
Umm...let's see... D1, lg ally, Dx2, a little stint with WP7 Htc Trophy ( don't judge! ), Rezound and now Droid Razr.

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
stang64 said:
Umm...let's see... D1, lg ally, Dx2, a little stint with WP7 Htc Trophy ( don't judge! ), Rezound and now Droid Razr.

Did it feel like you had a trophy or was it bad?

Howardmgm3

Reaction score
Still on D1!!
I am obviously out of contract now and was all set to get the Nexxus. But according to what I read on this website, 10% or so are having reception problems. That is a deal breaker for me. Waiting to see it 4.04 fixes it when it is officially released (I am a low tech non rooter). If it does, only then will I go to the Nexxus or the Slll when it comes out. Meanwhile, I am plugging alone on my D1 which always gets reliable reception.

stang64

Reaction score
bacK_N_87 said:
Did it feel like you had a trophy or was it bad?

It was pretty good just not good enough to leave android. So... I'd say no, it didn't feel like a trophy.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, I got an iPhone 4 - but once I decided I wanted a bigger screen and LTE I moved to a Droid Bionic.

Was the only dual core LTE phone on Verizon's network when I switched. The fact that LTE was as fast as my FIOS connection is what made me jump to the Bionic.

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
stang64 said:
It was pretty good just not good enough to leave android. So... I'd say no, it didn't feel like a trophy.

Yeah wp7 doesn't look bad. I think its a solid OS but like you said, not good enough to leave android.